Streamlining field service operations on the one hand and the quality of the services offered to the customers on the other hand are at the heart of the company’s concerns. To be responsive to emergencies, assign the right field worker with the most appropriate skills, secure contractual agreements, invoice proficiently for time spent, optimize the technicians’ rounds, … Here are some issues that require the “Field Force management “proven processes and especially the adapted platform.
Implementing these processes in Salesforce’s Field Service Lightning solution is the guarantee of having a platform that covers the lifecycle of your operations from end-to-end and, above all, offers a cross-functional view of all the entities in your organization. From the sales manager to the field technician, each player in the value chain has his own 360-degree view of the customer context, mobile access, modern communication channels open to social networks. Through powerful analysis tools provided by the platform, operational processes performance can be checked continuously and the areas for improvement suggested automatically.
EI-Technologies is a leading partner of Salesforce and its historical training center (ATP – Authorized Training Partner) in France and the Middle East.
Our expertise in Customer Service
- EI-Technologies assists you in the analysis and optimization of operational processes, the definition of interactions with your customers or the collaborative approach of the field work.
- In the perspective of an integration project, our consultants bring their expertise to identify, frame and implement the functions that will support the activity of your teams and increase their value and their daily productivity.
- Several hundred integration projects on the Salesforce platform allow us to offer Expertise in all types of cloud. Similarly, EI-Technologies is known for its ability to achieve complex interweaving between the different Salesforce bricks and your Information Systems, including with Field Service Lightning.
- Consultants specializing in Field Force Management Process Transformation assist you every day in taking into account human impacts and legislative and social constraints.
Our expertise in Solution
- Organization of field teams
- Optimization policies
- Contracting, sales process / billing
- Optimization engine
- Knowledge of the equipment stock
- Scheduling field operations
- Geolocation and emergency interventions
After a successful first deployment of the Sales Cloud solution in France, Belgium and Romania, the Monnoyeur group once again entrusted us with the implementation of the Field Service Lightning solution.
This application aims to equip their dispatchers and technicians with an innovative solution that will help them optimize scheduling preventive and reactive field operations.
Eventually, nearly 1,000 technicians in the group will benefit from these features on the mobile application.
Babcock Wanson is carrying out a majority of the service activity monitoring and management tasks through numerous applications or manually.
In order to support its development ambitions, the company chose Salesforce Field Service as a solution for managing its service activity: scheduling and managing field operations, generating service reports at customer’s site with a signature.