Information Services and Digital
The digital revolution continues at a frantic pace with low visibility. The Information Services are faced with a dilemma: to be industrial in order to continue to operate the existing Information System (IS) and / or to offer agility and anticipation to meet the digital business challenges.
- How to position oneself within the company?
- How to work with businesses and carry out the projects on the “Digital” subjects?
- How to activate a cross-functional process of Innovation Management, for foresighted and proactive IS Services?
- How to acquire the ability to handle monitoring, to identify the products and actors of the ecosystem services, to master the Cloud offer?
- Should the IS governance processes and the organization of IT functions be reviewed?
- What can be done in order to handle simultaneously the constraints of the existing IS with the new problems?
- What changes imply these new solutions (skills, relations with the businesses, sourcing, partnerships, …)?
EI-Management, a specialist in Digital Transformation Consulting for Information Services, brings you a proven and agile approach to:
- Secure your transition to “Open Information Services”
- Make your organization and your relations with businesses evolve
- Develop Agile Development and Continuous Integration
- Become a support for the digital business development
- Digitalize work environment and architecture
- Gain in cloud and digital markets maturity, whose offerings are diverse and heterogeneous, manage their risks
- Be the technological reference of the company, and provide yourself with the means to remain so.
- Redefine the billing models based on new technology trends
MAPPING CLOUD SERVICES AND CATALOG OF OFFERS
EI-Management assisted ENGIE in ensuring consistency between the different Cloud initiatives taken in the Group. By creating mapping for Cloud offerings, we have brought visibility to market offers and associated technologies, while measuring the potential ROI. In this study, we carried out feedback analysis, drew-up summary documents on each solution and started a community Cloud.
SCENARIOS FOR CHANGES TO CLOUD SOLUTIONS (IAAS, PAAS, SAAS)
EI-Management helped a major player in the luxury sector in defining migration scenarios for Cloud solutions. The client, whose information system was hosted on a private Cloud-type platform, wanted assistance in the study of new contract possibilities. The main objectives were to increase the responsiveness of the implementation of new services and to identify alternative Cloud solutions while maintaining control over its personal data, providing flexibility on costs and the implemented technical solutions.
CAISSE DES DÉPÔTS
FRAMEWORK AND DEPLOYMENT OF A COMPANY’S SOCIAL NETWORK
To facilitate an innovation process, the Strategy Department identified three communities for which a needs assessment was carried out. Caisse des Dépôts wished to be assisted in configuring and deploying the chosen tool and boosting its adoption by setting up accompaniment measures.
GROUPE PASTEUR MUTUALITE (GPM)
EI-Management assisted GPM in drawing up an IT Master Plan.
In order to support its growth ambitions and performance improvement, the client wanted to acquire an agile and sustainable IS and a service-oriented IS function, with structuring practices that are easy to adapt and conform to its culture.