One can have a good idea of the software or mobile application, without necessarily taking charge of all the stages of its development. For example, infrastructure management, data storage, networking or monitoring are essential components of this type of project. Heroku offers to take charge of these elements for you.
The applications are run in “dynos”, virtual servers whose power can be adjusted according to the scope of the application.
If you need to process more data or perform more complex tasks, you can add more blocks (horizontal scaling). It is also possible to increase the size of the blocks (vertical scaling).
Finally, Heroku offers a simple and intuitive experience. It is also an open and extensible platform, allowing developers to use the programming language of their choice: Nodejs, Ruby, PHP, Python, Java … and databases like PostgreSQL and mongoDB.
Our expertise in Heroku
- EI-Technologies assists you in the design, development and deployment of your solutions
- In an integration project, Heroku allows you to communicate natively with Salesforce CRM and by opening it, to exchange with the other repositories of your IT. Our consultants bring their expertise to identify, frame and implement the functions that will be deployed on the Heroku platform.
- Several hundred integration projects on the Salesforce platform allow us to offer Expertise in all types of cloud. Similarly, EI-Technologies is known for its ability to achieve complex interweaving between the different Salesforce bricks and your Information Systems, including with Heroku.
Our expertise in solution
- Define potential gains with Heroku
- Heroku technical knowledge (JEE, Angular, PostgreSQL, …),
- Expertise in Heroku tools that support the development lifecycle (version management, continuous integration, automatic tests, …).
- Expertise in add-ons.