Over the past decade, the Internet, social networks, and mobility have changed the way people communicate.
Companies now have to adapt to these new uses, both in their exchanges with their partners and internally.
This transformation will enable them to:
- Attract top talent and better manage skills and knowledge
- Open up their organization and reduce costs,
- Facilitate exchange and accelerate decision-making
In this context, more than 80% of the data exchanged is not structured (mails, paper documents, electronic documents, photos, videos, etc.).
Governance and information management (ECM: Enterprise Content Management) then becomes an issue for all companies: how to control information of any kind, guarantee the confidentiality of exchanges and ensure the dissemination of information in compliance with regulatory constraints?
Dematerialization and Electronic Document Management (EDM) address these strategic issues.
Our areas of intervention
- Dematerialization: digitizing documents, which ones to destroy after digitization, managing archives
- Electronic document management: optimizing storage, implementing a DMS and managing the information lifecycle
- Enterprise social networks: working as a community, less hierarchical and open.
- Electronic archiving / electronic signature: implementing electronic signature of strategic documents and ensure their conservation with probative value.
- Profiles with strong functional expertise in the areas of dematerialization, DMS, corporate social networks, electronic archiving and desktop publishing.
- Mastery of regulatory and normative constraints.
- Continuous monitoring of the software, the technological orientations as well as the major projects in progress in France and abroad.
- Publishing partners on each of our areas of intervention.
- A global intervention capacity: audit and SWOT evaluation, design, assistance with the choice of solutions, business analyst support