Meeting of Béchara Raad, Jean de Lasa and Pierre Sarrola within Valoris
Identification of Salesforce as an innovative solution in France
Béchara Raad, Jean de Lasa and Pierre Sarrola decide to join forces on a project to create a company whose aim will be to support companies in the development of new technologies
Creation of the EI-Technologies logo that represents a graphic view of a DNA, which symbolizes the complementarity of several areas of expertise
EI-Institut was started when EI-Technologies became the first Salesforce ATC in France (Authorized Training Center)
- Opening of EI-Region, a subsidiary of EI-Technologies, to bring the Group’s entire offer into regions
- Launch of the Consulting Offer
- Merger of all the companies acquired for the creation of the project under the brand EI-Technologies
- Creation of the brand EI-Management for Consulting expertise
- Initiating global expansion with the creation of a Lebanese subsidiary
Launch of Microsoft activities under the Eryem brand
- Inauguration of EI Technologies new home office in Levallois-Perret to centralize all the teams
- Launch of the first innovation award, an internal competition open to all the employees of the Group
Opening of an office in Dubai and creation of EI-MENA (Middle East North Africa) that group together teams located in Lebanon and Dubai
- EI-Technologies first Salesforce France multi-cloud partner become platinum partner.
- Win prize of the first Salesforce World Tour.
EI-Technologies first consulting firm in france to put Human at the heart of the digital transformation.
Release of the first white paper : Digital and Humanism.
- Third year in a row with more than 15% growth and more than 400 employees
- First business fair dedicated to the Salesforce ecosystem : Appinovation.