The digital revolution continues at a frantic pace. The upgradability of Information Systems is a major challenge for companies.
The Information Services are faced with a dilemma: to be industrial in order to continue to operate the existing Information System (IS) and / or to offer agility and anticipation to meet the digital business challenges. This environment strongly impacts testing activities:
- How to ensure that testing activities accompany the global movement while ensuring the quality of applications?
- How to optimize testing costs?
- How to implement a new organizational structure and coordinate business teams with IT teams, whether internal or external, for high quality and efficient software production?
- How to automate and industrialize test processes?
- How to deal with these problems on the ground: planning, measurement, control, change management?
Information systems QA and performance specialist, EI-Management advises you on:
- Mapping your practices and assessing their maturity (using models such as ISTQB, ITIL, TMMi …)
- Defining your target model and its implementation path
- Offering an innovative approach on agile testing (continuous integration, DevOps, …) and support for your project teams
- Suggesting industrialization and automation solutions: to assist you in the choice of tools, to publish calls for tenders, to run the associated POC
- Conducting deployment projects for new processes and tools
- Providing long-term support and expertise for your projects
Prepare the outsourcing of testing activities to an offshore platform. To carry out an inventory of the application portfolio to be transferred and to determine the productivity sources. Evaluate a consolidated level of organizational, operational and applicative maturity for the entire portfolio concerned. Train offshore teams in testing tools and processes. Set up the operating mode between the teams in France and offshore
As part of the work carried out by the Project Manager Workshops, the project assigned to EI-Management has enabled:
- To identify concrete levers to optimize the testing phases and acceptance in order to gain time / cost / quality
- To propose the creation of a centralized unit providing support to projects on methods, processes and testing and user acceptance activities
EI-Management is currently supporting the operation of this unit.
The qualification department was accompanied in the formalization and realization of a service offer to evaluate the maturity of testing and user acceptance activities.
- The findings allowed an overall assessment of the maturity of implemented practices implemented
- The recommendations for improvement were defined based on the teams’ main supports.
Proposals to improve practices, presented in stages, are detailed in a planning with gain estimation.
EI-Management accompanied the initialization of an offshore IT test plant:
- Flash assessment of the testing activities context
- Definition of a roadmap for the development and implementation of the test plant and strengthening of its service offer
- Implementation of start-up deliverables (training, QAP, service offer)
- Coaching and Workshops