Companies transform their customer relationship and their own modes of operation via the digital tool. On the critical path of a successful transformation are often technological barriers; breaking through them requires the implementation of an effective R&D approach before achieving the expected result. Companies benefit in this respect from the R&D Tax Credit.
- The effort required to advance the state of the art concerns all players in the value chain: project owner, publishers, integrators, contractors
- Implementation of the R&D Tax Credit scheme in IT projects requires strong skills in the IT sector due to the rapid evolution of technologies
- In order to optimize funding, the R&D Tax Credit issue should be taken into account right from the IT project design.
EI-MANAGEMENT highlights a unique competency combining expertise in Innovation Funding and IT skills. This makes it possible to qualify for R&D Tax Credit in the field of IT and new technologies.
- An eligibility analysis based on the experience of IT specialists
- Identification of financial issues and conditions for obtaining tax credits
- Integration of the R&D Tax Credit scheme right from project design to reinforce financial management
- Long-term support for project teams
- The ability to provide a coherent audit trail and withstand a Revenue challenge and thus secure funding
BANKING & INSURANCE
We have accompanied several players in the banking and financial field on the digital transformation of information systems and the deployment of next-generation transactional applications. We brought technologica breaks in securing the exchange of digital content and managing large volumes of data to light, and obtained the funding associated with the R & D effort.
SCIENTIFIC COMPUTATION (SC)
EI-Management brings its recognized expertise in the field of SC by supporting projects related to computational modeling and simulation, prototyping and development of new algorithms, data processing (signal, image, classification, etc.). .), High performance computing, data visualization …