Apply for ?
Apex/Java Full Stack /C# Developer
- Availability date : ASAP
- Type of contract : Long-term contract
EI-Technologies is a leading French digital technology consulting firm that puts human values at the heart of business transformation.We help our clients in their digital transformation projects with a focus on consulting, solution deployment and training of teams.
With a steady growth of 15-20% over the last 5 years, we offer our clients a wide-range of expertise in the various Salesforce clouds (Marketing, Sales, Services, E-commerce, Pardot, etc.)
Salesforce and us:
- A Salesforce partner since 13 years, certified Platinum Consulting Partner since 2016
- More than 350 Certified Salesforce Consultants
- EI-Institut, a Salesforce Authorized Training Delivery Partner center in France since 2009
- Top Multicloud Partner Award in 2017 and 2018, Most Innovative Partner Award in 2019
- More than 100 Salesforce projects per year
By joining the Cognizant group (300,000 employees, $16 billion in revenues) in 2020, EI-Technologies expands internationally and opens the door to ever-greater challenges.
Based in a development centre located in Grenoble, you will be part of a team working across a wide-range of industries, in particular energy, retail, banking, insurance, healthcare, manufacturing and luxury goods.
As a development engineer, you will work on projects based on Salesforce.com technology:
- Implementation of specific developments for Visualforce/Lightning Web Component, Apex, SOQL, etc.
- Advanced setting and configuration of the Salesforce.com solution
- Workshop facilitation
- Participate in drafting technical and functional deliverables
- Graduate degree in Science/Technical/Engineering studies.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in software development, ideally on Salesforce integration projects.
In terms of personality, we are looking for an employee with an open temperament, with a customer relationship and service orientation. You are the driving force behind the direction of the project.
You will be trained on Salesforce integration technologies (technologies identical to the Java EE world). The group offers numerous career opportunities (steering, management, expertise), within an employee-oriented corporate culture. Furthermore, your career track will be guided by a career development program designed to help you achieve your professional ambitions.
To reply to an offer or submit your speculative application, please complete the form below. Thank you for sending us your resume and cover letter (PDF or Word format).