Apply for ?
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Architect M/F
- Availability date : ASAP
- Type of contract : Long-term contract
EI-Technologies is a leading French digital technology consulting firm that puts human values at the heart of business transformation.We help our clients in their digital transformation projects with a focus on consulting, solution deployment and training of teams.
With a steady growth of 15-20% over the last 5 years, we offer our clients a wide-range of expertise in the various Salesforce clouds (Marketing, Sales, Services, E-commerce, Pardot, etc.)
Salesforce and us:
• A Salesforce partner since 13 years, certified Platinum Consulting Partner since 2016
• More than 350 Certified Salesforce Consultants
• EI-Institut, a Salesforce Authorized Training Delivery Partner center in France since 2009
• Top Multicloud Partner Award in 2017 and 2018, Most Innovative Partner Award in 2019
• More than 100 Salesforce projects per year
By joining the Cognizant group (290,000 employees, $16 billion in revenues) in 2020, EI-Technologies expands internationally and opens the door to ever-greater challenges.
You will work across a wide range of industries (energy, mass distribution, banking, insurance, healthcare, manufacturing and luxury goods) for clients from all walks of life (CAC 40, SMEs…), and your assignments will include:
• Designing and implementing a data model in Marketing Cloud for Marketing requirements
• Functionally and technically designing data flows between Marketing Cloud and external systems (e.g.: Dataware)
• Designing and implementing complex landing pages
• Supporting a Marketing Cloud project and ensuring compliance with Design and Implementation Best Practices
• You are a graduate from an Engineering School, Business School or University.
• You have at least 5 years’ experience in the integration of HR IS, ERP, CRM and other solutions
• Good knowledge of Salesforce and project management
• Expert knowledge of Marketing Cloud features and of synchronization between Marketing Cloud and Salesforce
• You are capable of conducting technical workshops.
• Expert knowledge of data modelling principles
• Expert knowledge of data flow and architecture principles
• Expert knowledge of AMPscript, SQL, HTML, CSS, jQuery
• Fluent in English
As a people-oriented company, we are looking for both managerial and interpersonal skills A growing company is a good thing. However, growing with shared values is always better.
You will be trained on Salesforce integration technologies. The group offers numerous career opportunities (steering, management, expertise), within an employee-oriented corporate culture. Furthermore, your career track will be guided by a career development program designed to help you achieve your professional ambitions.
To reply to an offer or submit your speculative application, please complete the form below. Thank you for sending us your resume and cover letter (PDF or Word format).