Apply for ?
Salesforce Technical Architect M/F
- Availability date : ASAP
- Type of contract : Long-term contract
EI-Technologies is a leading French digital technology consulting firm that puts human values at the heart of business transformation. We help our clients in their digital transformation projects with a focus on consulting, solution deployment and training of teams.
With a steady growth of 15-20% over the last 5 years, we offer our clients a wide-range of expertise in the various Salesforce clouds (Marketing, Sales, Services, E-commerce, Pardot, etc.)
Salesforce and us:
• A long-standing Salesforce partner since 13 years
• More than 350 Certified Salesforce Consultants
• EI-Institut, a Salesforce Authorized Training Delivery Partner center in France since 2009
• Certified “Platinum Consulting Partner” since 2016, we have won various awards such as the Top Multicloud Partner Award in 2017 and 2018, and the Most Innovative Partner Award in 2019
• More than 150 Salesforce projects per year
By joining the Cognizant group (290,000 employees, $16 billion in revenues) in 2020, EI-Technologies expands internationally and opens the door to ever-greater challenges.
Based in a development centre located in Grenoble, you will be part of a team working across a wide-range of industries, in particular energy, retail, banking, insurance, healthcare, manufacturing and luxury goods.
• Providing expertise on pre-sales activities
• Defining and designing the technical standards of the integration project
• Becoming a trusted person for clients to guide them in their digital transformation
• Having a 360-degree view of the Salesforce solution integration project in order to solve project issues.
• Supervising and guiding your team around the defined strategic roadmap.
• An engineering school graduate or university graduate
• You have at least 8 years of experience in implementing CRM solutions, ideally in a consulting firm or at a CRM solutions software vendor, including at least 4 years on Salesforce integration projects with cloud architecture design projects
In terms of personality, we are looking for an employee with an open temperament, with a strong customer relationship and service orientation. You are the driving force behind the direction of the project.
You will be trained on Salesforce integration technologies (technologies similar to the JEE world). The group offers numerous career opportunities (steering, management, expertise), within an employee-oriented corporate culture. Furthermore, your career track will be guided by a career development program designed to help you achieve your professional ambitions. Do not wait any longer and
To reply to an offer or submit your speculative application, please complete the form below. Thank you for sending us your resume and cover letter (PDF or Word format).