Your information system is now open to your clients and partners, and available “Any Time, Anywhere,” and on “Any Device”.
In this context, how can you avoid performance issues and lag in response times on your information system? How can you improve users’ experience and ensure an optimal level of service?
Measuring, monitoring and optimizing the quality of service your applications offer your users, almost in real time, becomes a major challenge for IS management.
Performance is a broad area which requires in-depth knowledge of technical architecture and new technologies. It also requires an approach based on your needs.
Our experts accompany you through Advice and tool integration assignments focused on:
Load and performance tests
- Our offer of industrialised load tests is based on over 15 years of know-how regarding measuring, optimising and validating the performance of an application or infrastructure before its live implementation
Performance analysis and diagnostic in production
- When your users complain about a slow system, the complexity of your technological infrastructure and software architecture makes it impossible to diagnose the source of the lag. Our team of experts in performance analysis and diagnostic is here to assist you in detecting and resolving anomalies
Static and dynamic code analysis
- Two aspects of the quality of the code must be taken into account: the way in which the code was written and structured (in other words, its syntax), and the way in which it is executed. The quality of your code directly impacts the performance of your applications. Our code testing offer allows you to test and monitor the quality of the deliveries
User experience management
- Thanks to APM (Application Performance Monitoring) technologies, we analyse and map your active applications to improve the experience of end users, taking into account their business area, background, geolocation, ISPs and types of supports used
- Our experts in penetration testing will allow you to precisely detect the vulnerabilities and flaws present in your information system.
Piloting and implementation of the performance service centre since 2006. Our teams carry out performance testing campaigns from end to end for Ministry applications (Java/J2EE, Web 2.0, etc.) and certify compliance with the requirements laid down in terms of performance and reliability.
Total of 8 years as the coordinator of load tests, J2EE performance diagnostic, and server sizing for the secure architecture of online gaming access (over 10,000 users simulated per campaign). EI-Technologies assists companies with their short- and medium-term business goals and with their image as innovative businesses.
Intervention at the transversal service centre dedicated to performance activities at the bank. EI-Technologies assists the bank and its project teams in reaching its business, quality and productivity goals through a load simulation of several thousand users per test campaign for application environments by business area.
Several load increase and performance validation tests for flat-rate benefits carried out on the company’s CRM SIEBEL application. Our successive interventions enabled the company to improve the reliability of the service offered, and by extension, the efficiency of the sales team at the service of the clients.