The appearance of new business models and the resulting surge in the number of digital applications forces companies to manage a two-tier information system: the legacy system, which keeps on supporting the traditional processes and back office, and the new digital system, which is agile, mobile, connected, and based on a Cloud Computing structure such as Salesforce or Office 365.
The aim is then to possess a technologically integrated information system which also meets the needs of the users in terms of flexibility, rapid evolution, robustness, and security levels.
The integration platforms, which are a core component of this controlled integration, had to evolve:
- Hyperconnectivity: native connectors made available for companies’ major business areas and services (SAP, Oracle, Salesforce, Office365, Google, etc.)
- Ease of use: a single skill set enables putting in place any type of integration scenario, all without coding
- Platform adapted to the company: traceability, scalability and security are the chief characteristics of these platforms
Our fields of action
- Choice of tool
- Advice on platform implementation
- Definition and implementation of the architecture
- Design and implementation of the integration
- Agile Method / Co-Construction / Training
INTEGRATION OF SALESFORCE, ERPs and MICROSOFT DYNAMICS
Replacement of Microsoft Dynamics CRM by Salesforce to cover the various sales processes defined at the company level. The application enables managing complex charts of accounts, territories, and multi-country opportunities while ensuring the confidentiality of BU and country data.
The application is perfectly integrated into the ISs of the different countries through middleware, and is used for mobility and SSO.
INTEGRATION OF SALESFORCE, MOBILITY and SAP
After the redesign of the business area processes managed by our Consulting teams we have implemented the Sales Cloud solution in order to cover these processes, especially prospecting, structuring financial assistance, beer quality control, consumption reports, within the framework of mobility and assistance for change.
This two-year project resulted in an application used by the Sales and Marketing teams as well as management control, risk, quality and sales administration, and fully integrated into the IS, specifically SAP.