Apply for ?
Experienced Office 365 consultant - M/F
- Availability date : ASAP
- Type of contract : Long-term contract
ERYEM – EI-Technologies Group specialised in Microsoft Office 365 and Azure technologies, accompanies its clients in their digital transformation.
We offer each organisation exclusive, innovative and customisable solutions centred around these technologies.
Our young and dynamic team is made up of an MVP and experts — and mainly of people who are truly passionate about the Microsoft universe. In the spirit of a start-up, all of our consultants are certified and have the task to provide the best services in response to clients’ challenges.
Advice and Expertise
Our expertise is directly linked to disruptive innovation and major recent technological advances in Information Systems, more specifically unified communications such as messaging (Exchange), instant messaging (Skype) and collaboration (mainly through SharePoint, Teams and OneDrive).
We are looking for an Experienced Office 365 Consultant to boost our teams of experts and accompany our clients in the development and implementation of digital transformation projects.
Your goals will be to:
- Pinpoint and record the needs of our clients
- Assess the technological environment of the client
- Assume the role of expert and technological contact for migration projects and participate in defining the target architecture
- Put in place and configure the target infrastructure
- Regularly report on the progress of the projects
- Perform the migration to the new platform and manage the coexistence with the old system
- Train the users and/or administrators
- Participate in pre-sales activities
- Master’s degree (Bac+5) from an engineering school (Ecole de commerce) or University:
- You have 1 to 5 years of experience with Microsoft (Unified communication or collaboration)
- Geographical mobility (mainly in and around Paris)
- Ability to lead technical workshops
- Fluent in English
In terms of personality, we are looking for an employee with an open mind and a sense of service and client relations. You must be able to provide suggestions regarding objectives to focus on.
- Growth opportunities abound in the Group (piloting, management, expertise), where the company culture focuses on listening to each employee.
You will receive career planning assistance enabling you to achieve your professional ambitions.
To apply, please fill out the form below or send your CV to the following e-mail address: rh(@)ei-technologies.com
To reply to an offer or submit your speculative application, please complete the form below. Thank you for sending us your resume and cover letter (PDF or Word format).