Apply for ?
Experienced Commercial Engineer - Energies & Services sector - M/F
- Availability date : ASAP
- Type of contract : Long-term contract
EI-Technologies is the leading French digital and human-centred consulting company. Our expertise is directly linked to disruptive innovation and major recent technological advances in Information Systems.
As a Platinum Consulting Partner and certified Salesforce training centre in France, we ensure that our employees work in a UNIQUE, DYNAMIC and INNOVATIVE environment.
To reinforce our teams of experts and assist our clients in the development and implementation of digital transformation projects, we are looking for an Experienced Salesforce Consultant.
Advice and Expertise
You will be the motivated and convincing contact point for our clients who wish to receive assistance with our offers at the Energies & Services BU.
Your motivation, dynamism, and ability to learn quickly will be major assets in a constantly growing sector and a team that is strengthening itself.
Your goals will be to:
- Develop and improve the loyalty of the client portfolio
- Target and prospect for potential clients (set up meetings, make phone calls, send e-mails, launch digital campaigns, etc.)
- Ensure the commercial and administrative follow-up for your sector.
- Establish a good business relationship with clients.
- Listen to determine clients’ needs and offer appropriate financial, technological, and human-centred solutions.
- Learn about and present the offers and value propositions of the EI-Technologies Group.
- Close the sale.
- Negotiate prices, quantities and delivery times based on the elements provided by EI-Technologies management and suggest other potential services, taking into account the technological and commercial constraints.
- Participate in drafting the commercial proposal.
- Draft the contract and get it signed.
- Master’s degree (Bac+5) from a business school (Ecole de commerce) or University
- You have 4 to 7 years of experience; one of these years in the energy or service sector is a plus.
- Mastery of sales and negotiation techniques.
- Good technological knowledge of the products.
- Some familiarity with the IT tool (e-mail management, follow-up on activities, commercial, prospecting).
- Mastery of reporting tools.
- A personal interest and involvement in digital professions, specifically in Salesforce solutions, is essential.
- Geographical mobility (trips to meet with clients)
- Fluent in English
- Listening: ability to determine the evolving needs of the clients.
- Sales: pitching, negotiating, concluding contracts.
- Interpersonal skills
- Creating ties: fostering a relationship of partnership with clients to anticipate their needs. Developing your network by being curious and methodical in your approach.
- Adapting to your audience: able to operate in different settings.
- Method and organization: managing work time and trips based on commercial goals.
- Rigour: ability to report to the hierarchy on progress at any time.
- Pugnaciousness: able to see a project through to the end.
- Results: The salesperson must reach quantitative goals
- (Margin and meetings) as well as qualitative ones (getting into specific sectors for development)
- Teamwork: All commercial propositions must be done in collaboration with management, which must give its approval.
Growth opportunities abound in the Group (piloting, management, expertise), where the company culture focuses on listening to each employee.
You will receive career planning assistance enabling you to achieve your professional ambitions.
Various growth opportunities will be available depending on the acquired skills:
- Managing a greater geographical area
- Managing key accounts
Finally, you must show that you are truly motivated to work at EI-Technologies and collaborate with all of the company’s players. Our company is dedicated to satisfying its clients and seeing its employees thrive.
To apply, please fill out the form below or send your CV to the following e-mail address: rh(@)ei-technologies.com
To reply to an offer or submit your speculative application, please complete the form below. Thank you for sending us your resume and cover letter (PDF or Word format).