Apply for ?
Business Analyst - H/F
- Availability date : ASAP
- Type of contract : Long-term contract
EI-Technologies is an independent French consulting and Information System Services group.
What we do:
- Give advice to our clients on the transformation of their professions, IS management teams, and systems,
- Design and integrate innovative and flexible solutions,
- Guarantee the quality, performance and security of Information Systems.
Within the framework of the growth of our business, we are looking for a Business Analyst.
Designing and integrating the most innovative solutions in the following areas:
- Client relations (CRM) performance
- Efficiency of collaborative work (Portal, Content Management, BPM, etc.)
- Innovation (Cloud computing, 3D Interactive, Mobility, Social Media, etc.)
Our teams of Consultants accompany our clients in their CRM, E-business and Business Intelligence (B.I.) projects.
Our services consist of assignments in consulting; evolution strategies for information systems; design, implementation and project management assistance; and training, according to your skills.
Advice and Expertise
You will be in direct contact with the clients and work under a project manager. You will assist our clients within the framework of CRM projects and will be involved at the various stages of the projects:
- Assess and record user requests from our clients
- Draft general and detailed Functional Specifications and Technical Specifications
- Configure and adjust the settings of the Salesforce tool
- Conduct Testing and Acceptance phases
- Train users and lead the Change
Mastering the basics of Project Management and CRM strategies are prerequisites for this job.
You have completed higher education and obtained a Master’s Degree (Bac +4/5), ideally in engineering or IT, and have prior experience as CRM consultant on software package implementation projects (SALESFORCE, SIEBEL, ORACLE ON DEMAND, OBIEE, MICROSOFT DYNAMICS).
In terms of personality, we are looking for an employee with an open mind and a sense of service and client relations. You must be able to provide suggestions regarding objectives to focus on.
To reply to an offer or submit your speculative application, please complete the form below. Thank you for sending us your resume and cover letter (PDF or Word format).